1. "We believe that God is the eternal Father and Creator of all things."
- Genesis 1:1
2. "We believe that God created man in His image, but that Adam and Eve rebelled against God introducing sin into this world. Ever since then, all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."
- Genesis 1:27, Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23
3. "We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the entire world and freely offers salvation to all who call on and put faith in Him. He is the only way to heaven and the only name that can be called upon to gain eternal life."
- John 3:16, Acts 4:12
4. "We believe that anyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved, but that people need to hear of Jesus in order to be able to call on Him."
- Romans 10:13,14,15
5. "We believe that Jesus Christ wants to be the Lord of our lives, not just the Savior. As a result, we need to die to ourselves, forsake all, take up our crosses, and follow Him. We should be who He wants us to be, do what He wants us to do, and go where He wants us to go."
- Romans 10:9, Luke 14:27, Isaiah 6:8
6. "We believe that Jesus Christ sent the Holy Spirit to empower us to do the things that He did. Just as the Father sent His Son into the world, now He sends us to be His ambassadors to a lost and hurting world. The Holy Spirit gives us gifts and helps us to bear fruit in order to carry out God's will."
- Acts 1:8, John 20:21, 1 Corinthians 12:11,12
7. "We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God and the standard by which we should live."
- 1 Timothy 3:16
8. "We believe that love sums up the law . We need to love God with all that we are and love our neighbors as ourselves . By our love will they know that we are His disciples."
- Matthew 22:37‐39, John 13:35
9. "We believe that every believer in the world makes up a part of the body of Christ and that God's will for His church is that we be unified so that the world might know the Truth."
- John 17:23
10. "We believe that it is the responsibility of the Church to take the Gospel into the entire world as a testimony to all nations. Every member in the body of Christ must play a role in building the kingdom and taking the Good News to all creation, making disciples, baptizing them, and teaching them to obey everything that Jesus taught."
- Matthew 24:14 & 28:18‐20