Danitas Children, Hope for Haiti Children’s Center (HFHCC) takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with HFHCC as highly confidential. In addition, HFHCC does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents. We will never use the names of our donors in any marketing or media without first obtaining their approval.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
• Contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
• Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
• Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address
• Information concerning how you heard about HFHCC
• Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
• Your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters
How Information is Used
HFHCC uses your information to provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and provide you with ministry updates.
No Sharing of Personal Information
HFHCC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of HFHCC and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of HFHCC