2018 WAS GROUNDBREAKING.
CHILDREN WERE RESCUED.
AND LIVES WERE CHANGED FOREVER, ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!
2018 New Construction
- Completion of our NEW operating suite and successful surgeries accomplished
- NEW warehouse built on our campus
- Launch of our NEW Mountain Outreach Program
- 5 mobile clinics performed
- 1 fully-funtioning remote Malnutrition Center created
- 962 children served through Mountain Outreach
Medical and Dental Center
- 7,980 patients treated in our Medical Center
- 316 critically-ill children treated in our Malnutrition Center
- 714 children treated through our Malnutrition Outpatient program
- 1,595 patients treated in our Dental Clinic
- 321 students attended our School
- 10 students joined the ranks of 30 total graduates from the Hope for Haiti High School
- 16 students attending college in the U.S., Haiti, and the D.R.
Our Church and Outreach
- Over 500 people attend service each week
- Over 2,100 children served through our Safari Sunday School & VBS outreach
Our Family and Children
- Two new children were welcomed into our Children’s Homes in 2018 – a total of 85 children cared for in our Homes
- 13 special needs children cared for in our Special Needs Home
- Over 16,000 meals per month served through our Feeding Program